Saturday, January 8, 2011

New Years Eve!

Well I thought I'd start my Blog with a ramble about New Years Eve! 
You know that night when you're meant to leave the old year behind with a bang or at least start the new one with a bang..well i didnt get the bang I was after ;-) but I still had an awesome time!
New Years Eve to me is usually such a non event, all hype and no fulfilling end, so this year I headed to the country town of Stawell where I'd been spending a lot of time recently as my sister was the Publican of the local pub and who would have thought that a NYE in Stawell would be better than all the ones I've spent in London and Melbourne!
It wasn't without it's dramas of course, small country town, love triangles and all that..lol..but whats a NYE without tears, tantrums and tiaras, oh no thats an Elton John thing..more like drunken ramblings, pouting and sandshoes!

1 comment: